Help with converting from Budd calipers?

Help with converting from Budd calipers?

Hello,
   I just signed up for the mailing list this weekend, and can already see it
is very active.  Looks like this is the place I can get some advice on a
problem I have been working on for a while now.  While not an Imperial, the
problem I am having is with my 1967 Chrysler Newport Town & Country station
wagon, which shares the Budd disk brakes with (I'm pretty sure) Imperials and
was also an option on 300's.
   I am on my second set of calipers, and they have again started to leak.
When they work, they work super.  But now with the leaking again, the wagon has
no brakes.  I've seen postings regarding these calipers which state that they
work fine if use often.  Problem is that this vehicle is occasional use, which
means it will sit at least a week between uses sometimes.  The pad are getting
harder to find, and I'd like to investigate swapping this system with parts
from a later model.
   My question is: Has anyone performed this conversion?  What parts do I need?
 Will some later Chrysler calipers bolt on or is it more involved so I should
be prepared to swap spindles, lower control arms, etc.?
   A parts list would be wonderful so I may begin collecting the pieces.  Any
advice on things that will be a problem would be very much appriciated.
   If this posting is innapropriate for the list or has been discussed and
posted on line already please let me know.  Thanks in advance.
   --G
   '64 Imperial
   '67 Chrysler Newport Town & Country
   '67 AMC Marlin