Imperials and other Mopar models

I thught imperials started at c body.  You mean they
made a light version of and they did go fast.  My C at
a 10 mile an hour roll start can blow the doors of
most modern cars and it is not light.

Remeber this is not to start a problem just an
opionion.  I like side ways as much as the next guy.RC

'course wieght is an other interesting topic- the