From: =?iso-8859-1?q?roger=20crabtree?= [mailto: rcrabshish@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:38:06 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: IML: IML Chat

I think that they were all diff depending on options. <br>A guy at the club has
wrote: > I am looking<br>for a picture of a 413 engine<br>> compartment. I have
a 1959<br>> Imperial Le Baron, but would like to see finished<br>> engine
compartments for<br>> 413's in any year. I hope some of you guys have<br>>
Message ----- <br>> From: "Tim Hogan" <Thogangoatx@xxxxxxxxxxx><br>> To:
chat the other<br>> nite for the first time.<br>> > Nice people having fun.
Everyone should stop by<br>> once in a while!!<br>> > Has a little different
 ----------<br>> > This message was sent to you by the Imperial<br>> Mailing
response will be<br>> > shared with everyone. Private messages (and<br>>
attachments) for the<br>> > Administrators should be sent to<br>>
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>> > To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to<br>>
-----------------<br>> This message was sent to you by the Imperial
your<br>> response will be <br>> shared with everyone. Private messages
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to<br>>
& compose your email via SMS
http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------<br>This message was sent to you
and your response will be <br>shared with everyone. Private messages (and