Triciti Plating Bumper rechroming recommendation

Triciti Plating Bumper rechroming recommendation

In a message dated 5/16/03 10:13:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

this is who i use.

www.tricitiplating.com

I also have ussed Tri City and have been very pleased with quality and price.  It is still not cheap, but the quality is very good.  A few years back I compared their prices to a Calif/Mexico concern many on IML were using and Tri City was cheaper.  It was too late for me that time as the parts had already gone to CA.  Lots of time and shipping dollars went to redone pieces from Mexico that were fairly average at best, even after shipping back a second time to be redone again.  Now, I just ship to Tri City and let them do it.

John -- Atlanta