Sloppy Steering

Mark, if tightening that nut did not help, back it off to where it will not
resist the motion of the steering.  Your problem is probably on the drag
linkage.  Look at your pitmen arm, idler arm, and all the joints (they call
those ...  can't remember the name right now, but they are little ball joints,
Autozone has them).  Also, the upper control arm bushings may need help.  The
symptoms of bad upper control arm bushings is that the car wonders at highway
speed, as the suspension moves slowly up and down.

D^2, 2x86s