Sloppy Steering

You may have a bum steering box.  Or its connection
with the center link may have been damaged during
assembly.  But don't completely discount problems with
the rest of the steering and front suspension.

I rebuilt the front end on my 66 LeBaron at 30K miles.
 The transformation was amazing.  With rubber parts,
sometimes it's the age rather than the miles.

Chris H.  (Who agrees with the other one.)

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron
(All with less than 73k miles and all with rebuilt
front ends.)