Imperial Sighting

A friend recently reported this Imperial in Toronto.  Does it belong to a
member or is anyone interested in the car?

"A 1981-83 Imperial. Light metallic blue, in the back of an apartment
building near Bathurst & St. Clair. It looked like it hadn't been used in
quite a while but didn't appear to be a rust bucket. I figured I should pass
the info along to you because there might be someone one the Imperial list
that may be interested in it."