Hot August Nats

I've never been to the hot August 'Nats either- but I
was talking about the Syracuse 'Nats.

I would love to take my Imperial err... Dynasty to it
(Syracuse 'Nats) when it's finished but they only
allow 25 year old (or older) enteries. I have a
non-Mopar I may take into it this year... guess we'll
see.