Free 81-83 parts, next stop dumpster...

Hi all,
    Just a quick note, I have some parts that are on death row, if anyone
can use them please email me privately. Prices are FREE (you are always, of
course, welcome to make a donation to the "William's Mopar Benevolence
Fund") just pay for or arrange shipping. It is all located in Edmonton,
Alberta. Some of the stuff is rough, but if you are missing something, it
might be helpful (pics are available of all parts):
-Back seat upper and lower cushions, blue leather, no tears but a couple
cracks. I had two sets, and I kept the nicest of the two.
-complete trunk mat set, less jack cover and full size spare cover. There is
about 5 or 6 pieces, all good shape.
-Rear interior quarter panel (upper) trim panels and inserts. Blue, fabric
worn/ripped, one panel is cracked but usable. If you need some to recover,
these would be OK.
-Rear interior lower 1/4 trim (where the ash receivers go). Both sides, worn
on protruding corner.
-Other misc fabric covered trim in various conditions.
-Door panels, blue, bare (no hardware or trim) one has small crack on upper
area (typical area)
-Complete blue dashboard/dashpad assembly with the "Imperial" badge on it.
This sucker is big, but good shape.
-Hood insulation underpad. Better shape than the one on my driver, but I do
NOT want to change it!
Maybe more, that is all that I can think of. I just do not have room for
this stuff, or I would keep alot of it, as it is not quite "garbage" grade.
It will hit the curb first of next week. I would hate to toss it if someone
can use it.
Cheers,
William
83 EFi