scam playing along

Did he get a 10,000 draft on a bank then you pay back
in USA money?  Might be the same dude.  Even Sam
Donaldson on national news is warning about these
guys.  I guess you don't trust anyone anymore.  To dam
bad!!  I made many a deals on a handshake and never
worried.  Those days are over i guess.  Makes you want
to cry.  This old word use to be a afull great place!
Too bad crumbs like this tear it down.  RC

 --- Pair4Spare@xxxxxxx wrote: > hey..had a friend
trying to sell a boat that got