Re:Imp Ghia Limo (Pearl Buck car)

Hi Marty,
  It is owned by IML member Jan Witte and was the
focus of a Mopar Action magazine article in Dec 2002.
That article is available at

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1964/MoparactionGhias/index.htm

I believe back issues are still available from Mopar
Action Magazine.   They also said this issue was their
most popular ever!   (I know I bought a few myself)

Jeff Ingraham
1965 Imperial Ghia Owner

--- mtnose@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
---------------------------------
 I saw a Imperial Ghia Limo a few years ago in Trenton
New Jersey. I had a great machanic there (Dave Green
of Freeway Garage) One day I came to pick up my car
and it was there. He told me it was owned by Pearl
Buck the writer until he died and then it sat outside
at his estate for years as the family battled over his
possessions. It had been almost totally restored and
was in the final stages. Does anyone know what
happened to this car?
Marty 1959 Le Baron