From: <dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 11:51 AM
Subject: IML: TX Spring meet?

Hi all.

I may be too busy next weekend, and the weekend after may start

getting
too

hot.  This is a real short notice, but how about some of us getting

together

tomorrow (Sunday, 13).

If so, we can meet at the department of Mechanical Engineering at UT

(real

close to I35, can specify directions).  If we see enough of a

repsonse,
may be

we can go through with this.

D^2