composition of plastics on a '68

Hey folks,

It's time to play Stump the Panel.  I am thinking of ordering a
Plastifix plastic repair kit from Eastwood Co., and it says in the write
up that it is only good on certain plastics.  It will not work on
polypropylene or polyethylene.

I am going to use it on the following:

1.  Seat molding on my '68 (plastic part that wraps around side of
bottom cushion is cracked at the front edge)
2.  taillight covering in trunk (a softer plastic-- covers the holes for
the taillight bulbs in the the trunk-- it has cracks in it)
3.  hard plastic trim for A pillar in '70 NYer

I don't think any of these parts are polypropylene or polyethylene, but
how do I tell?

Thanks, Mark