Carlisle 2003 Tent

All attendees of Carlisle,

     We will have a Imperial tent for 2003.  So far we do not have the
required minimum registered cars for the showfield to get our tent free.  I
have paid for the tent up front for 2003 and if we meet the minimum then the
tent fee will be refunded to me.  The fee has been the same for 2001 and
2002 and 2003.  Club tents are $145.00 for all 3 days of show activities.

     What I would like to ask is; would our group want to have some sort of
organized "stuff" at our tent ?  Like a cooler with some cold drinks or a
bbq grille and we could do a cookout on Friday or Sat. night ?  This would
take some good planning if enough people were interested in trying this.  I
have seen in past years where the MML folks have put together a really nice
bbq at their club tent.  Just a thought I am putting out there,  Please
respond PRIVATE to me ---- Thanks!  I am not volunteering to organize this
just asking the question is all.......

Dave Brown (NJ)
64 Crown Coupe