Historic Brooklands

Thank you Neil for mentioning Brooklands, we here in England are proud of
our heritage in many areas and in the motoring one Brooklands features
prominently.

Neil has already mentioned meeting me at the Mopar rally, I will be back at
Brooklands with my own club " The Classic American Auto Club (GB) Ltd" ( the
oldest American club" in the UK) on September the 21st a Sunday anybody that
can make it is welcome, be advised museum charges apply.

As some of you may know I own a 63 convertible and a 66 Crown Coupe in
triple black.

Keep up the postings , it gives us all pleasure.

                                                     David Munson