Finding Imperials for Sale??? -Found

just got through with no survey or friction.
Perhaps someone else knows better what you encountered.

Imperials for sale "for sale" can also be viewed here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/classifieds/Imperials_For_Sale.html

Henry Hopkins <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Help!?  I get to the website, can click on each topic and get the information EXCEPT for "Imperials for Sale".  When I click on that, I get a request to complete a survey.  Cannot avoid that by clicking on other choices within that page, so I complete the survey.  Then I get a page that says this can't be done and then I try again and again, and I cannot get to the Imperials for sale page.

Why is that?  Could someone enlighten me, please?

Thanks, Henry Hopkins

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Do you Yahoo!?