AC question

Dan -

You don't state the year car that you have, but the LH series has a pressure
switch on the AC Compressor discharge line that starts the two fans running
on high speed when the pressure gets to a pre-set level. Maybe this will
help. This switch can be replaced easily - it screws out of the fitting,
after disconnecting electrical lead. ......Bob Harris

Subject: RE: IML: AC question