chrysler1978@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 12:19 AM
To: Imperial Mailing List
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Roderick White

New Subscriber(s): Roderick White
Email Address is: bigretrorod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Francisco, California.

Car(s) owned: 1973 Le-Baron. White with black leather interior. ABS, four
wheel All disc brakes. Digital in dash clock. Full speaker 8-track tape
deck. Black vinyl top. Still looks and runs like new.

Self-Introduction: Dad always bought Chryslers, he had a 1958 Imperial 4
door. A 1965 New Yorker, a 1968 New Yorker, and then bought the 1973
Imperial that I now have. I'm a gay male who moved to the San Francisco Area
by way of West Virginia, and then Washington, D.C. I've been here for 1
year. The car in still in West Virginia at my 89 year old Dad's place. He
drives it from time to time, but feels it's a bit much to tool around in.
Thank you, Rod.