Fuel Tank Sealing- Repair

Other than having the tank repaired out of the car , which I have not had to
do so I cannot comment on the price, I do know that NAPA has a Balkamp brand
gas tank repair / patch kit that works very well.  It is a fiberglass epoxy
type of kit, you have to physically clean the area around the pinhole with a
wire brush, sandpaper etc and ensure that it is as clean as you can get it.
Then you mix the chemical portion of the kit, embed the supplied mesh with
the epoxy and apply it over the pinholed area.

I inadvertently made a small - about 1/8 inch - puncture in the tank of my
Charger about 12 years ago and used this kit.  I have had no leaks of any
kind around the area since that was repaired, though I do check the patch
for seepage every 6 or so months.  I would caution that if you find one
pinhole, you may unfortunately find more in the same area, but these kits
are relatively cheap and are one of the few products of this nature that
actually work well.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe