Gas Tank Reairable?

Hi John
For a quickie repair, Advance sells a little soft stick of gas tank repair
stuff. Just a couple of inches long. Just cut off a piece, and stick it onto
the tank. Couldn't be easier. Not a permanent repair, but will help you for
the time being. I've sold a lot of it and only had good feedback from my
customers.
Erik