66 Air update

I got my 66 back yesterday fitted with 134 and a new expansion valve for the
rear unit.
Cost of changeover including 134    $140
expansion valve for rear unit         48
Misc parts andlabor(I'llnotlisthere)  69
                              Total  257
It works great and will update the club if there are leaks with hoses.  Now
off to the 75 and fixing its unsuccessful conversion from some time ago.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial