1975 Imperial Imagery Wanted

It's time for another Imperial movie!

I am working on 1975, and am looking for unusual 1975 Imperial imagery. I
already have the 1975 dealer brochure, and seek images such as:

Press release photos
The Goodyear or Firestone advertisement that featured a '75 Imperial
Original Chrysler photos showing the '75 Imperial with people (couples
preferred)
Original Chrysler photos showing the '75 Imperial in park settings

I would be grateful for your scans of these images. Any format is welcome.
75 dots per inch is fine since these will be presented on-screen.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,
Dave Duricy
http://www.duricy.com/~imperialist
(You'll find previous movies listed under Imperial Multimedia.)