Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 6:15 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1955 Imperial Newport

Warren, do you mean a lens with a bulb behind it or do you mean the little reflector (about 1/2")?

If you mean the reflector it is red when in good condition, they tend to bleach to clear when exposed to the sun for extended periods.

You should be able to get good ones from some of our sources like Lowell or others.

Bill & Jan McPheeters, Shaver Lake, Ca

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:29 PM

Subject: IML: 1955 Imperial Newport

On the rear brake light assembly their is a small lens on the front. What color is that lens?