Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 4:50 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: How to start an engine after major work

I have a 413 that I rebuilt and what some input as to the first start up and
cam run it time. I have what RPMs the cam says it needs. Do I take out the
spark plugs and turn it over to build oil pressure? And added to that my
pressure gauge did not work, so can I tell if something is wrong before it
locks up?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com