June Member Spotlight

Hi All,

After last months visit with Jim Byers in Washington DC, this month we visit
with Hasan Jafar in Karachi Pakistan.
He has a 78 New Yorker Brougham that he has been restoring since 98, a 53
New Yorker that his Grand Father
imported and some other assorted goodies.

Please check out:
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Spotlight/Jun03

and if you missed last months visit with Jim:
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Spotlight/May03/

or stop in and view all our past interviews it's a great way to get to know
your fellow IML members better.
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Spotlight

And don't forget to visit our new Club Store and Pick up a T-shirt or
something else.

Leslie  '67 Sedan