EFi Emissions test results

SInce the results are given in concentration (ppm=parts per million) doubling
the results is not correct.  Averaging the results between the two tailpipes
would be better.  If the results were in terms of grams per mile (you need the
cahssis dyno for that), then doubling would have been right.

The catalysts and electronics constantly improve, so the requirements also keep
on going up.  In fact, may be it needs to be said the other way around.  As the
government raises standards, the anti-polution technology improves.

D^2