More leaky fuselage info

This is a 1971 LeBaron 2 dr. hardtop.

I'm sorry these posts were so long, but I have heard from several sources
that the fuselage years were leaky, and I thought my experience might be
helpful.  In a Popular Mechanics article from that period that was one of
the biggest complaints.

Good luck if you have a leak!

(It rained like crazy down here after I fixed mine, and the trunk was dry
as a bone the next day.  Hooray!)

MM