BRAKE SOURCES

Here's some very interesting sources I came across
researching my BUDD brake issues.

For master cylinder and wheel cylinder resleeving, but
not calipers(in CA):
Joe at Sierra Specialties
800-427-2771
This guy was friendly, helpful and seemed to have a
lot of pride of workmanship.

For complete caliper rebuilding, stainless sleeves,
probably last forever, etc. (Seattle  WA):
John Slipper at Mobile Services
206-624-7740
877-347-2225
Ditto above comments, and then some.  More expensive
than A1 Cardone, but sounds like "Imperial" top end
workmanship.

For 4-piston Budds, A1 Cardone is still cheapest and
they claim to use stainless resleeves.

Cheerio
Bruce S
57 Imperial 4 door for sale