Please WELCOME A New Member, Brendan (1982)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Brendan (1982)

Welcome Brendan,

You'll find plenty of 80's Imperials lovers on this list and get plenty of
help.  If it's still EFI and you're having trouble with it I suggest you
start reading everything you can BEFORE you start to play with it. The EFI
can be finicky and I'd bet most problems are caused by people trying to hack
together solutions without knowing what they are working on.  I read the
whole 80s email in the archives before I bought my '83, but it had been
converted to a 4bbl, so I haven't had to deal with most of the issues.

Just let us know what your problems are and I'm sure somebody can help.
Congratulations on getting such a low mileage example.

Good Luck,
Rob