imperial matchbooks

June 10, 2003

Hello all:

There has been some recent discussion on matchbooks issued with Imperial
advertising.  I have one for the 1964 Imperial.  One side shows a white 1964
Crown 4dr.  The other side gives information on the dealer, Mitchell Chrysler
Center in San Antonio.  Inside is the salesman's name and address.

Robert