Re:'72 parts

Everybody,
  A couple of questions. I've never seen a '72 Imperial with spoke hubcaps.
Was there an option for this? Will the spoke hubcaps of a mid seventies
Cordoba fit on a '72 Le Baron (or are they 14")?
Also I'm looking for a decent set of brake rotors for my '72 Le Baron to
replace the ones on the car now. My instrument panel has a "dummylight" for
the "Sure Brake" option. It has never illuminated. Did all Imperials come
with this light or not? My brake pedal does not have an indication on it
wheather on not the car has "Sure Brake", although the car doesn't seem to
lock up when you stomp on the brake pedal. I believe the inside diameter of
the rotor is 7.5". They are one piece rotors and are vented around the
outside circumference. I've tried a couple of cheap parts outlets here
(Kragens) and according to them they cannot get rotors for any Imperial
older than a '74. They don't have to be new, just nice. Please respond to
this e-mail address. Thank you, P.G. '72 Le Baron.