1956 Brake Shoe Guide Spring Retainer

Ford 1/2 ton and 3/5 ton 64-68 Pick ups are the same.
It even has the same holding washer. Many parts store
have them new on the shelf. Take your old ones and
compare to make sure.  Fuel line for the rubben inside
piece and if you have to make our own tubes out of
lite pipe nipples. Kanters also sells kits but they
are very expencive. RC

 --- Mike & Christine Trettin
<mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Does anyone happen
to have a 1955 or 1956 Chrysler