Crown Auto Top Mfg., Cols. OH

Gang:
If anyone cares, Crown still operates in Columbus, Ohio, where I currently
reside. Street address is 830 W. Broad St. Phone is 614-224-5161.

Greg wrote:
<<Hi Robb,

I ordered the grained top for my '65 Crown convertible from Crown Auto =
Top Mfg. Co.  Actually the trim shop I work with here in Mobile, AL =
showed me samples and after I selected the one I wanted (Sierra Sand), =
the shop owner picked up the phone and placed the order.  I do not know =
if they sell to the public or just to trim shops.  Maybe someone else on =
the list could answer that.  When the top was ordered, Crown was located =
in Columbus, Ohio.  My top underside is sort of a tan/beige color.  The =
grain pattern is sort of like elephant hide minus any hair.  It is =
really an unusual grain pattern.>>

Cheers,

Chris 'creesto' Lynch
'66 Imperial Crown Coupe, black w/ gold int.