vapor lock suggestions?

Jason...

you're not going to believe this, but put some wooden clothes pins on the
fuel line where it might be getting hot.

This is the cheapest and easiest way to solve vapor lock in gasoline engines
in the heat that I know.  They apparently help to dissipate the heat.

I know this sounds like something from Bewitched. but  ...believe it or not,
it works!

Of course, take the clothes pins off before you have your car judged at a
show!

Bob
63 Imperial
Atlanta, GA