Cast my own emblems

 Hi all.  I was missing one of the little crowns for my 60's fins, so I
took a little "Play-Doh", pressed the crown in it to make a mold, and
poured in a little 2-part liquid epoxy. An hour later - a little
touch-up with an exacto knife and a spritz of gold paint. Worked great
!!  If anyone wants a pair --  $10 total.  Watch out emblemagic !!!

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '60 Imperial  cnvt.
  '60 Fury  cnvt.