1958 Imperial Website

Hello Hugh, Is your website, http://www.58imperial.com/ down? Or is there a new URL? Thanks, Bob

I am sad to say my web site has disappeared.  I lost contact with the guy through whom I was renting the space and who ever was hosting the site never tried to contact me directly so I could make my "rental" payments.  If anyone has any ideas where I might get a good deal on a place to host what ended up being a very large site, I would be delighted to hear from you at:

hugtrees@xxxxxxxx

Hugh