'61 Brakes

In reply to the question yes the master cylinder is under the power booster on the '61. I fill mine by first unscrewing the small bolt on top, then jimmying out the coverplate, bolt and rubber gasket at the same time. The last time i filled it I used a measuring teaspoon and filled the spoon then sticking it under the booster and pouring it in to the resevoir. its small so it dosent take too many times. Then replace the coverplate gasket, making sure the gasket is pushed back into the plate, and the bolt sticking out the top and riglle it back in to place and tighten bolt. I hope this helps.

Do you Yahoo!?