Imperial Parts

Found a '91 Imperial in a u-pull it. Have not seen it
yet, do not know condition and/or what is (or is not)
on it.

I'll be making my way over there either tomorrow or
when work allows it next week.

So far I am in need of from this car (if it has it):
-Front bumper, supports, splash gaurd (?), lower grill
-Front Imperial logo

Anything else anyone is in need of, let me know
(remeber, it's a '91 so electronics are different
from, say '92 in some areas), by tomorrow if possible
(because I'll try to run up there tomorrow if at all
possible). This yard is a way from my house, so I
won't be able to make it there often or again anytime
soon as well.

I'm guessing people will be needing and/or want the
hub caps (if there), EVIC (if there), auto dim mirror
(if there), users manual (if there), etc? Don't know
what kinda money the place will want for parts either.

I seem to recall someone needing a trunk lid, and
someone else needing the arm rest with cup holders?

-Jim