bulbs for '68 taillights

The 1958 ford pass car has the same type of light the
inside light is a single pole bulb. It is a number 67
(GE number) which is the same bulb used in most
license plate lights, dome light, and other single
pole lights. NAPA still sells this bulb.  I have a 58
ford custom and 58 ford Victoria - fairlane 500.  My
500 had a different size of tail light lens in the
center.  They were a replacement lens and were
originally 1/2 inch shorter than the outside lens.
The 1157 bulb burnt out the center of the shorter
lens. Now the short lens is impossible to find.  Thank
goodness I looked at the bulb closely in the other car
or I would of done the same thing to it. RC