octane number and misc.

I just filled my 60  with a tank of "non-oxenigated" (sp) 93 octane gas.
 I didn't know it existed, or for that matter  that oxenigated gas was bad
for old cars.
 The Shell station I purchased it from had a sign on the pump that said it
was specifically for old cars, and I think outboard motors. It could be my
imagination ,but the 413 just plain purrs  sipping that stuff!
 BTW this stuff was a nickel more a gallon than their other 93 octane .gas.
156.9 if memory serves me correct.
                 Clay Smith
                  67 Crown Coupe
                  60 Custom