cross ram inlet and full gasket set

I think they will work for a 440.  However, the 906 heads had a revised intake
port, that may not be compatible to the early 413, so some port matching may be
necessary.  Also, I am aftraid that the left carburetor will interfere with the
brake booster, at least as far as late 60's Imperials are concerned.

D^2