60 engine gaskets for the "LeCrown"

> Hi everyone,  The "LeCrown" went to the restoration shop yesterday and
I > >am going to be asking for lots of resources and oppinions because
you all >are here to ask!  I need all the engine gaskets, specifically
looking for >the intake manifold gasket.  What are your oppinions on
resources?  Who's >the best?  Thanks, Richard

All your gaskets are available at most any "real" parts store.  I prefer
Felpro or Victor Heinz (sp?) myself.  They are available in a kit that
has all the gaskets you need.  The only catch will be the valve cover
gaskets.  If your '60 has valve covers with four bolts those gaskets
will not be in the kit.  You will need to order them separately.  If you
have the standard six bolt valve covers you will be fine with the ones
in the kit.  Sorry I don't know when they changed them, but I do know
they had four in '59.

                  Steve B.