valve covers color

The 1956 factory edition would be silver valve covers with black ignition wire
covers. The words Chrysler Fire Power are not highlighted in any color.

I have seen some '56 Imperials with chrome valve covers. This is not listed as
an option in the literature, but I know for a fact that these were factory
original cars. Coincidently (or maybe this is a clue) all of the cars that I
have seen with chrome valve covers had factory air conditioning.

Paul