NYer with floor console

Years ago, I was in Boulder, Co. at school for my company and came out of
a restaurant. Sitting in the parking lot was, I believe, a 69 300 that
had a floor console. If I remember correctly, there was a "Hurst 300"
emblem on the car. Possibly on the back of the trunk lid? I remember it
catching my eye because I had only ever seen the "Hurst Olds" before. I
don't recall if the shifter on the floor was the upside down stirrup.
Can't remember what that was called.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.

P.S.
On the refurbished wheelcover thread...what's to be done with extremely
rusty but solid rings to preserve them after you get the rust off? Is
there a way to keep them rustfree and keep the points sharp?