'55 Imperial Model (not Danbury)

I have purchased many models for Danbury Mint and I believe that they send me
information of nearly every model that they release. I haven't seen anything on
an Imperial.

Recently, though, I did receive a catalog of models that shows a 1955 Imperial
Newport Coupe. The model is 1/18th scale, Raven Black w/ white top, gold and
white interior. The exterior detailing looks pretty good in the pictures. The
interior seems okay, but the steering wheel seems to be too thick, and the dash
seems out of proportion. Otherwise this is a pretty neat model. I plan to
purchase one and will report back. I think it is around $40.00.

I personally prefer 1/25th scale models since that is the majority of my
collection, but this one might just end up there in spite of its larger size.

Paul