pcv valves

My 62 has a pcv system not a road draft tube, in fact on the dealer invoice
it shows " Crankcase Ventilation System" as an option.  Just to show you
that in those days, it was probably more true than we can know now that if
you wanted something and were willing to pay for it, they could or would add
it for you.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe