Original Transmission Cooler

If a 56 Windsor is the same I might know where one is.
It has the wedgie engine in it. It is a complete car
with a bad trans. Slipped in drive and then went out.
I could only need band adjustment, but who knows. I
can't say for sure if he will part the car. I would be
willing to ask. RC

No, but aftermarket ones are very reasonable, and