The Motorama Forward Look

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1957/Iran/index.htm

Think parts are hard to get around here?
This is Middle East Imperial with a Cadillac bumper #2.
Check the yellowed picture in the upper right.

I can't think of a better end to GM's finest than to keep an Imperial protected.

This is Imperial with a Cad bumper #1 just in case you missed it:
http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Syrian/index.htm

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Do you Yahoo!?