Need part numbers please

Would someone who has a Mopar
parts manual covering the 67-68
models be kind enough to check on
something for me?  I'm working on
the power steering pump (Chrysler
1.2 slipper pump) and would like to know if the following are shown as
separate parts:

           slipper springs (8)
           shaft bushings (2)

and if so, what are the p/n's?

Obviously I have replaced the pump
with a rebuilt unit but if I can source this
stuff I'll overhaul the original pump as
a spare, especially since I have the soft
parts for it .

Thanks!
Roger and Michael in San Diego
67 Crown Convertible  "Moby"