local Imperial Club

>Rich,
We really thank you for the open invitation to your first
club meeting. However, we can't make that date. It is nice
to know that there is a club that is near enough to go to,
though.

I just checked the address for the diner and it looks like
it is about 90 miles from us. Do you intend to meet at
another spot closer to the Delaware border? We are located
near Rising Sun, MD and we would come there in our 1966
Crown 4drht(AKA Moparius Maximus). The car is shown at the
1966 year site on the IML web site. Just look for the Clark
Thomas name and you can read about one of our adventures in
traveling with the car.

Let us know how the meeting goes. Thanks and our best to you
and all fellow Imperialist owners.

Clark and Mary Thomas
1966 Crown
1962 LeBaron(under reconstruction)